Disclaimer

..if you are easily offended or don't appreciate the semi-god like versatility of the word "fuck" you may want to stop now.


Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome to my Ramblings

Hello Peoples!

Well if you are here you have decided to follow my various ramblings. So I figured I would spin some of you up into the know. First off I wanted to explain where "The Senator" came from in the first place. Back in the high school years several of us got together and created our very own social group. In actuality we had a social group but we decided to name the social group for the hell of, so The Society of the Y.A.K. People was born. We all had our own snazzy titles and the four founders had official like positions. Mine was High Keeper of the Sacred Text because I was rarely if ever without something to write on or in. The Senator is actually, Senator Ron "Chico Suave" Lopez. There is this singer named Poe who at the time I was a fairly large fan of. In one of our local beatnikish papers, Art Voice, there was an interview with Poe which I had read. The name of the interviewers chihuahua was Senator Ron "Chico Suave" Lopez, and I felt that I had to immortalize this little dog because during the interview he jumped into Poe's lap and did what only a dog could do. He stuck his little face right smack into Poe's crotch! Therefore in honor of this heroic animal I took his name as a pen name of sorts so he would always be remembered as long as I was around to write.  

Now that you know where the pen name came from let me tell you what to expect with this blog. First, expect my opinion and non-sensical ramblings thrown out for your reading pleasure on an irregular basis. Second, expect writings of old being pulled out of the archives and transcribed for you on occasion. Third, I'll toss out some quotes that I enjoy although you may have no idea what it means, that's ok. Other than that I am going to transfer some of my bookface posts to this blog.

Other than that, just enjoy and stand by.

The Senator
a.k.a.- Senator Ron "Chico Suave" Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment